Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SHOWTIME

In keeping with the playoff theme and not to mention the advancement of my Lakers to the NBA finals, I wanted to give you all the play-by-play on how everything turned out for Rando and his art show. When I last left him he had finished a day of hope and heartache getting 3 out 5 pieces complete for the show the next night, figuring out how to transport the finished pieces to the show without the neon breaking and picking up the final pieces of neon to hang in the show. He managed to come through at the last minute in true Kobe/ Rando fashion. Here are the pictures he sent me the next day from the opening.







Check out the show info here:
http://www.andersonartcollective.com/home.html

1 comment:

  1. These came out so well...I wanna see them in person!

    ReplyDelete