Tuesday, June 15, 2010

HONG KONG

In keeping with the theme of pictures taken at night, here are some of my favorites from the streets of Hong Kong. This urban landscape is vast, bustling and smells like it too. Underground malls along side towering apartment buildings and a view from any window seat along the harbor that can't be put into words, this place is truly unique. I've spent a lot of time in Hong Kong on development trips and feel like I've only seen about 10% of the city. Between meetings, factory tours and the 20 person vendor dinner, there is usually just enough time for a quick shop before your on the 14 hour plane ride back to the states. Now, with that being said, there was one trip I had a free night to myself between my time in Hong Kong and a research trip to Tokyo on the way home. I took that opportunity to wonder around the city an take some shots of anything that caught my eye. Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy...





No comments:

Post a Comment