Monday, June 7, 2010

RECHARGE

We all need a little recharge now and then. The proverbial kick in the ass or shot in the arm to get the creative juices flowing. Personally, I like to hit the streets. There is nothing like a jog around a city or town taking in everything with a new perspective and taking life at a new pace. It could even be somewhere you know very well, right outside your door perhaps, but you will find yourself picking up on things you never knew were even there. Tonight I decided to go for one such jog just outside my girlfriends house in Playa Del Rey. Tucked in between the beach and LAX, Playa Del Rey is truly a unique place I have grown to love. With an amazing mix of urban living and a fun loving coastal vibe I have never met it's equal. So, with that being said, here are a couple shots from my recharge jog through Playa. Enjoy...





No comments:

Post a Comment