Wednesday, June 9, 2010

NIGHT LIGHTS

So lately I've been obsessing over buying a new camera. I asked everyone I know, looked at all the reviews and checked all the websites. After consulting with Randy, I was set on the new micro four thirds GF1. I even sold my iMAC desktop this past weekend to free up the cash needed and when I had the Panasonic Lumix GF1 in my hand at Samy's camera in Santa Ana on 6pm on Saturday night, I just couldn't pull the trigger. So, with that being said, I have been going through my photos from past travels abroad and finding some gems. Which made me think, do I really need a new camera? Should I use the cash I would spend to travel somewhere new instead? My point and shoot Lumix does the trick and in fits in my pocket where ever I go. I then decided to revisit some killer night shots taken using the slow-shutter mode. These photo's are taken without a flash and leaving the shutter open for a full second letting in the true light as you view it. I'm starting off this series with some shot's I took in London at the end of last year. Enjoy...





1 comment:

  1. so u have a camera that; 1-fits in your pocket 2-travels well 3-you like it 4-it has shutter speed options 5-takes good photos 6-leaves $$ in your pocket to travel somewhere new so you can take more photos
    im going with keeping what you got and put a new stamp in that passport
    Big Guy

    ReplyDelete