Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'M ON A BOAT!

After flying 14 hours to get to Hong Kong you would think I'd be ready to pass out...possibly grab a bite to eat, take a shower and be so stoked to stretch out that I would do a face plant on the hotel bed and do just that, pass out. Well as this all sounds fantastic and the first two things were a must, wasting a day laying in my room while in Hong Kong was not an option. Not to mention if I went to sleep now I'd never get my body on local time. I chose to hang with Brett and take the ferry across the harbor and meet up with an old friend Loc who now lives here in Hong Kong. The sight of the harbor never ceases to amaze me. The hotels, office buildings, sky rise apartments and fabulous restaurants line the waterway as far as the eye can see. Take a look for yourself...











No comments:

Post a Comment