Friday, August 13, 2010

VINTAGE MILITARY RULES

No secret, I love vintage shopping, almost as much as I love camo. There is just something about sifting through discarded clothing and the thrill of the hunt that will live in me forever. Vintage and camo together?...now were talking! OK, now I really sound like clothing geek, but I don't care...it rules! What I'm showcasing today is a killer vintage military warehouse on the outskirts of Los Angeles called K&K. By appointment only, you too can crawl through mounds upon mounds for military gear from every era. They offered to hand pick stuff and bring it to us, but where is the fun in that? Instead Milk and I grabbed a flash light, a mask and headed for the hills. We came out with some insane stuff, battle tested and smelling of napalm death, but great ideas non the less. Check it out if you ever get the chance!










No comments:

Post a Comment