Friday, July 2, 2010

VISUAL EXPLANATION

This week I am doing one of my favorite things...Travel! On the itinerary this time is the city of Barcelona, Spain. Here in Barcelona I am on inspiration overload...I mean, I get inspired by simple walks through local beach towns in LA, let alone an amazing city full of history, art and undeniable beauty. This brings me to my subject for this post and dare I say this entire blog. I get asked all the time what BEAUTY THROUGH CHAOS is or what it means to me and even though I see it so clearly in my head, I completely understand why an explanation is necessary. I was going through the last three days of photos this morning over coffee thinking I need to post something, but completely overwhelmed on how to link it all together. About to give up, my always reassuring girlfriend offered up an idea that made perfect sense. The city of Barcelona is a true visual representation of what I my blog is all about. With a mix of picturesque architecture, beautiful landmarks and a layer of modern urban street art, Barcelona is Beauty through chaos personified. Take a look and you will see what I mean...




No comments:

Post a Comment